Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunbasking dogs and a pretty sky

Why is it so damn cold? Can the cold atleast stay outside the house, please!
The sun came out the other day to show of a little, but the days are too short still :/

Everyone loves the sun, especially Smulan the wienerdog :) Moa, the brown menace, has come to like heat a lot aswell, probably because of the cold inside.


Moa has cookie dough on her face. She smells like vanilla now :D
Switching to her summer-fur already as you can see on her neck. Vacuuming 3 times a day, woho!


Got some pretty shots at the sky the other day too, I had to run outside before the red-ish disappeared!




Found some old pictures of the sky aswell, I'll show you later :) Found a picture of a sundog that I saw a couple of years ago... I totally forgot about it! I saw a sundog some time ago and said it was the first time I've ever seen one, but that was kind of a lie, haha. Well, your memory can be weird sometimes ^^




3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love how the doggies sleep all curled up together - that's adorable!

    Beautiful pictures of the sky! How many hours of daylight are you getting right now? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are <3 :)
      Thank you! Hmm... like 8-9 hours, so when it's dinner-time - it's dark outside *sadface*
      How about you?

      Delete
    2. It's light around 8:30 a.m. and dark around 5:30 p.m. - about the same as you, I guess! But we get lots of sunshine most days, so that's nice!

      Delete