Monday, February 11, 2013

Some more flower pots!

:) I found some more flower pots...

These four beauties now have a new home. The black one is for Camilla, ze sister! :)


This closest one I also got today, looks old and pretty just the way I like it, and the one in the back is from last week. I fed them with pretty flowers :D


I have decided that we are going to get white, beige and grey flower pots for the kitchen windows. It looks nice when you mix different sizes and shapes!

Thank you, Camilla, for cleaning the whole house while I was at work! <3
I'ts nice to not live alone :D and it's even nicer to live with people that dont expect so much from you, like a boyfriend would do, for example. But that's just my experience.

So tired right now... Zzzz...
Oh, how I like Creedance Clearwater. Oh, Lodi... 


Btw, about my new conditioner! 
(This one)


It's from Garnier... who tests their products on animals. I wanted to puke when I found out... well, not really.  But I was pissed -.- I thought that by now, known brands like this would have given up the cruelty. 
Even our toothpaste is tested on animals, how screwed up is that!? Or maybe it is the ingredients that is non-cruelty free? I dont know and it does'nt matter, it's horrible anyway!

Some brands that I use that are cruelty free: Schwarzkopf, LdB, Nivea, Wella, Grumme. 

Tests their **** on poor animals: Colgate, Head & Shoulders, Garnier, and many more! I cant remember where I found the list :/ and I was shocked of how many brands that is on this list. Just ask Google if you want to find out.


Anyhow! I went from using soft soap to dish soap, Grumme's ofcourse :) works very well in my hair! The hair is a complete mess right after the shower :D but when the hair has dried, its very soft and shiny and you can brush it without any problems!
I'm going to switch to dish soap for the rest of my body also, since I have some issues washing the soft soap off.
I also only use olive oil as a "lotion" for my body and face and it works perfectly fine! My skin is not half as dry as it was before I switched to "natural" products. Worth mentioning maybe, is that I dont use soap on my body anymore, (except for the important parts!) x)
For the rest of my body I use the sugar & oil scrub 2-3 times a week. And I'm clean as ever!
Normal products like my conditioner (HORRIBLE BRAND!!!) smells way too strong for me now, as the natural products has such a soft scent to it.

I have to get almond oil and coconut oil also! \o/

Laterz! ;)



7 comments:

  1. Åh den svarta krukan var helt underbar!

    Usch, jag är så glad att jag inte har köpt colgate på många år nu! bra att du skriver sånthär för jag hade ingen aning om att de märkena du nämnde testar på djur!!!

    Nice att det funkar bra med diskmedlet och att att du är mindre torr tack vare olivoljan också :D Jag har btw haft mandelolja i håret de två senaste nätterna för krämen jag köpte på apoteket mot det torra gjorde det bara värre, men mandeloljan har tagit bort min sår, yay :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nä, det får bli pepsodent eller något hädanefter, om de är godkända vet jag inte ens :o måste kolla upp det!
      Vad använder du?

      Nä, det hade inte jag heller någon aning om, helt sjukt!

      Indeed! :D SÅ glad att det funkar och att jag inte "behövt" gå tillbaka till räliga kemikalier!
      What, den krämen hade jag lämnat tillbaka -.-
      Åh, vad skönt att något funkade iallafall! :) Tänk att oljor kunde vara så bra till så mycket! Fett <3 haha

      Delete
    2. Jag använder aquafresh men efter en liten googling verkar de vara med på listan som testar på djur D: jag funderar på att köpa den här http://www.grongava.se/shop/product/tandkram-eukalyptus
      No Poo i munnen också xD

      Jag tror det är olika på vilken typ av hud man har, det kan ju vara så att eftersom jag vant min hårbotten med bara naturliga produkter nu så blev det en chock för den att det fanns ganska dåliga ingredienser i krämen :P

      Delete
  2. Haha jag tittade på första bilden om och om igen och såg ingen svart kruka. Tänkte va fan snackar du om...där är ingen svart kruka. Men alla andra såg den och tänkte va fan den kan inte vara osynlig för mig...förstorade upp bilden till de blindas nivå så där xtra xtra xtra xtra large och där var en svart kruka!
    Löv it :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, för mörk bakgrund kanske :P
      Skönt att du kom fram till att där verkligen var en kruka och att det inte var din skalle som slagits i vid något tillfälle! xD <3

      Delete