Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Things from the flea market

This is from the series True Blood. Hate it or love it.
Awesome music... even more awesome in the actual episode ^^



So yesterday I found some thingys at the flea market :) 

- 2 beautiful pots, the bigger one may need some paint tho!
- Purple yarn for mom, 4 "bunches"
- Pretty yarn/thread for my future dreads and bracelets. So many green pretty colors <3
- And a big crochet hook for hats, caps etc. 


Just 100 SEK, that's about 14 dollars.

I finished a bracelet today! Great color-combo if I may say so myself! xD 


I went to Netto today, cheap super market, and found this rug. I fell in love! Love the colors x) You can haz my brown sock to compare the colors! xD lol
79 SEK. Not that cheap, but you know how it is when you just have to have something.


<3


Today was a great day aswell, I really like working at that place! It's sad they dont hire people, most of the workers are volunteers. But atleast it will be a great experience :) I cant help it, but everyday is like shopping, so many pretty things! 
Today an old chest arrived, from the year 1800-something, very cewl :)
Oh, and I found a Bible from the year 1846, I hope it's still there tomorrow, I want it! They only have the store itself open for costumers 2 days a week, and one of those days was today, so I hope noone bought the Bible.

Bed soon! Zzzz... Got a bit late last night, my eyes were über-red this morning, almost got scared when I saw myself in the mirror. I always fall asleep on the bus and wake up every 30 seconds, panicking, wondering where I am xD




7 comments:

  1. Oh sure, first a 100-year old couch, and now a chest from 1800 and a bible from 1846. I definitely need to come volunteer in YOUR thrift store!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :D Tho these are the only items THAT old at the moment, so I guess they are pretty rare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gud vad bra att du trivs :D och om alla andra är frivilligarbetare så känns det ju inte som du är slav heller. (som det brukar göra ofta när man har praktik)

    Vilka fina krukor!

    Alltså jag har aldrig gjort ett sådär snyggt armband, jag försökte fläta massor av såna när jag var yngre men jag listade aldrig ut hur man skulle få det sådär jämnt och fint, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det är ju arbete för att de ska tjäna pengar som sedan skänks bort till olika föreningar osv. Precis! Så jag gör en god gärning, det är inte endast slaveri för Arbetsförmedlingen xD

      Tack! :D Mina blir inte helt jämna heller, i början av armbandet spände jag knutarna hårdare och sedan lösare ju längre jag kom, men man lär väl sig till slut! :)

      Delete
  4. Åh fina saker. Jag hade inte heller haft något emot att jobba i second hand affär men jag är rädd att jag skulle överbelamra huset ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thänks :)
      Hehe, det är jag också orolig för att jag kommer göra, har köpt något var dag hittills :D Men vi har inte så mycket möbler och grejor, så det är lugnt än så länge! Vi behöver lite mer krims krams!

      Delete
  5. Ehh...I want to work in your store too...! :P

    The construction of those braided bracelets is a mistery to me...they look so good, but I have no idea how to make them, I couldn't even find it out from a video..:/

    ReplyDelete