Saturday, June 15, 2013

Henna oxidation?

Not much did happen during this week with the henna color, its still orange, but not as glowing.
These 3 pics has the same light and even same place, hallway, 2nd floor. ^^ So it's a good comparison. Not a very good angle tho. Just realized I through away some pics that were better to show you. Ah well.

2 days after henna

6 days after henna


Uuh... I guess these pics were'nt good to compare after all, haha. The color has changed, but I dont know into what!? On these pics (and other pics) it looks like it got lighter, but in real life I think it looks just a bit "not so glowingly" orange. 

Pfft, screw it. xD I will apply henna all over my head atleast one more time anyway... I think. Or maybe just the roots and a few inches down the lenghts, then the tips of my dreads will look sunbleached. :)
I did make the dreads yeasterday AND today. My arms feels like noodles! Phew...
I will post pics later or tomorrow. Now it's time for Game of Thrones! Such an awesome series! *drools*

9 comments:

  1. Ser fint ut ju :D jag tycker du har sjöjungruhår <3

    Game of thrones är den mest episka serien ever! Vilket avsnitt är du på? Jag fattar inte hur jag ska överleva till 2014 när nästa säsong börjar, wuääh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack :D Jag måste hålla med, haha, det blev ju verkligen super mjukt och uber-lent av hennan, hoppas det tovar sig som det ska nu bara, så att det inte blev FÖR bra av hennan! xD

      Indeed it is!!! <3
      Jag började om eftersom det var ett tag sedan jag såg det senaste (säsong 2), så just nu är jag på avsnitt 6 i säsong 2. Ser fram emot säsong 3, den ligger redo och väntar :D
      Usch ja, varför måste de ha sådana lååånga mellanrum mellan säsongerna!?
      Producenter, jobba snabbare! xD

      Delete
    2. ...vilket avsnitt är du på? :D

      Delete
    3. Vilken tur att jag frågade haha, det var nära att jag spoilade :'D jag har sett allt som utkommit så för mig är bara väntan kvar!
      Jag läste att de börjar spela in säsong 4 nu i juli, bröööl. Jag önskar jag fick vara en skådespelare där :P

      Delete
    4. Haha xD Det hade varit något det! Då skulle jag vilja vara norrut, Winterfell ser så mysigt ut! Med öppna eldar och plädar, och SNÖ! *redan trött på sommaren* haha

      Delete
  2. I heard that the more times you apply it the more red it gets. You might need three or more applications. But I am not an expert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! Henna sticks to the Keratin in your hair, and since I bleached mine it was a bit damaged - less keratin. So indeed, there will be more applications of the beloved henna! :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't realize you “made” dreads ... I thought you just never combed your hair and that's how they came into being! So how do you actually make them? It must be hard work if your arms feel like noodles! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you're right. :) You dont actually make dreads, you make sections of hair and knot it up so that dreads can form faster/easier.
      There are different methods. Some just stops combing their hair, but it can take a long time before you get dreads. You can do as I did - backcomb sections of hair and then crochet the "fluff" that sticks out. :D

      Delete