Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cant edit my blog

*Sigh*
Why oh why, blogger?
I can click my way into the editing and design, but underneath, where I'm suppose to see the changes I do - it's just blank! White. No blog showing.
It's been like this for weeks or even months now. :(

Anyknow know what the issue can be?

WOHO! I did it! ...IN INTERNET EXPLORER! Omg, it's incredibly slow compared to Chrome!
And aren't Chrome and Blogger both a Google-thingy? In that case... FAIL!

Not sure about all the red... there is another background with a little green/blue-ish colors that I like. Also a pretty, dark forest. :) But this will have to do for now!

6 comments:

  1. I had a helluva time trying to get my post from yesterday to format properly. I gave up.

    Good luck! It's not like you'll ever be able to get any help from Blogger!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aaw :P Well, blogger is still better than the old one I used to have. *Still hoping!*
      Noo, try to put it up again? I'm not done reading your last post, so I'm good for now. ;)

      Delete
  2. I had a bit of a similar problem when I changed the HTML to my blog. It made it so that any changes I made at all wouldn't show up at all and nothing would change, so I started from scratch on the beginning design and added all of my widgets again. It was okay after that. I've heard a lot of people have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah. :/ It's so annoying when stuff like this doesnt work!
      Actually I didnt have any problems with Blogger before I noticed this. I hope it doesnt get worse.

      Delete
  3. Helt underbar bakgrundsbild <3

    ReplyDelete