Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yet another new start

I read a little more about the diet "LCHF" on ze internetz and it turns out I have been eating bad stuffz. :D Haha, so I started over... again. 
No fruit, no fruit yoghurt, less milk (if I want to loose weight) etc. And much more fat! I cant remember everything when I'm sitting here writing, but when I look in the kitchen I know what not to eat atleast! :P
Did you know that peanuts are not actually nuts? They're more like seeds. No good for LCHF'ers.
And I learned how to make "milk" out of eggs, for my coffee, have not tried it yet though.

Tonights' sunset.
Everything else is gray and that is what makes it beautiful.

 2 min later...

Longing for even colder weather, frost and snow.


Thanks Laura for tagging me btw. :) One day I will parcitipate, one day!

4 comments:

  1. The sunset is beautiful against the grey sky!

    No fruit? No yogurt? Eggs in your coffee? I was going to investigate this diet more but now I think not. ;o)

    We have colder weather, frost and snow. I'm very happy. It's so pretty (at least it is in the country - not so much in the city!) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I guess it sounds weird! xD But you can eat the yogurts with lots of fat, have 1 fruit per day and have milk in your coffee. It's just me choosing to go the little more extreme way, to loose weight. :)

      Ah, nice, I saw the pics in your blog. <3 And I agree, it's not that pretty in the city, unless it stays white and intact. :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. :)

    Ah, sorry girl, but your diet sounds bizarre...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty! :)
      Haha, I know. (Check the reply upstairs). :P

      Delete