Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I guess I'm doing a challange - a blogvember challange? ;D

These kind of thingies are not really my... thing. 
But sometimes the questions asked are totally okay, like now. :)
And Lesthi challanged me, so here it goes!

What is the best thing about blogging?
It's a good way to get things out of your heart and head. It's fun to show someone else what you like. It's nice to have a diary on the web, with your own personal look (well, mostly anyway) and feel to it. 

What makes my blog special?
I dont know what that would be? That it is mine, it's all me, I guess. ^^ 
And maybe that I do very detailed enteries about how I use haircolours and henna and stuff - I'm hoping that it is of some use to people out there, having the same "problems" I do with my hair. :P

How does my blog look in a year?
I will probably ramble about the same crap as now, xD but the look will most likely have changed. Surprise!

Which was my best post?
I have no idea!
I like my posts about henna, I even searched through my own blog to find info about it before my last henna-using. ^^

What other blogs / bloggers inspire me?
Wow, uhm... Lesthi of course, LauraLynoireLinnea, Insomniac's attic
JonnaRania and my precious Catta. :)
There are many more, but these are the ones that I read the most and can connect to. <3

If I have to choose 3 people to continue this challange, it'll be Catta, Rania and Lynoire
Already done it or dont feel like doing it? Then dont. ;D <3


I want winter now. Kind fo sick of the gray and rainy weather.

4 comments:

  1. Whoop! Jag skulle också säga att dina hårhistorier är typiska för din blogg :D och du har säkert folk som googlar och hittar hit och får lite råd och insikt om henna och sånt ^^

    och jag vill också ha vinter. Lyssnar faktiskt på Hej mitt vinterland i just denna stund xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good good, då har jag iallafall lite koll på vad som händer här. :P
      Jag hoppas det! Jag blir själv förbannad när jag inte hittar det jag vill på google. :D

      Aw, vad mysigt! Idag åkte lite pynt upp här, en ljusslinga i fönstret med stjärnor. <3 Nu fattas bara snön!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry, I haven't been blogging and checking blogs much lately, so I somehow missed this, but thank you for picking me, I'll post the challenge on my blog soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries at all - I took a break from the interwebs myself and I'm only half-back. ^^
      So many blogposts to read now! I will check in soon. ;D

      Delete